- Train the Trainer
- Custodial Training
- Professional Development
Train the Trainer
What is Train the Trainer?
Train the Trainer is structured to help train and certify cleaning professionals so they can successfully implement training for their operation. It is a great way to begin effective and high-quality training.
This three day seminar is designed to teach you the front line cleaning procedures in the CMI Basic (daily maintenance) and Advanced (project work) handbooks. Through interactive group activities, you will not only learn the technical skills but, how to implement a complete training program at your organization. Train the Trainer will provide you with not only the front line procedures but, the proper teaching methods to improve your team’s efficiency through CMI’s custodial technician certification course.
Who should attend?
Whether a BSC or in-house provider looking for an all-inclusive training solution - TTT is primarily for trainers and/or lead custodians. Many new to the industry have also found the class to be a great knowledge base for starting their career in the industry. Each year, Train the Trainer welcomes custodians, cleaners, housekeepers, lead workers, supervisor and management level employees.
The technical skills in class are being taught from the
CMI's Custodial Technician Basic and Advanced Certification courses.
Additional Features & Benefits of Train the Trainer
- Learn proper adult learning styles and techniques.
- Understand the basic value of clean & importance of our career.
- Decrease employee turnover through proper education with CMI.
- Reduce your operating expenses while increasing employee efficiency.
- Priceless networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- How to use your certification as an independent CMI trainer.
- Receive a third party certification from CMI that is valid for two years.
- To maintain your CMI Trainer designation, you will be required to complete a renewal exam every two years and maintain a CMI Membership.
About Cleaning Management Institute
- Providing training for the cleaning industry over 51 years.
- Complete third party certification and training provider.
- Offering customized & onsite training options.
- Industry recognized certification program.
- Easy to comprehend training platforms for all employees.
- Over 200 years of combined experience from our Master Trainers.
Additional Features & Benefits of CMI
- Individual memberships provide deep discounts from CMI & Associate Members.
- CMI provides a consistent platform for all of your training needs.
- CMI has been CITS approved & meets the CIMS requirements for training.
- Access to the industries top trainers and consultants.
- Be recognized for CMI’s Member of the Month.
"That was a great 3 days! The training was very beneficial to my career development and the staff were all great. The bonus was meeting so many nice people who really came together as one team! I would recommend this to anyone who is in the business" - Keith Krauss NYSOCFS
"Wow [this is] eye opening training. [During these] two days Brant covered a lot of good tips and [was] very knowledgeable. The training is very informational and will help me be a more effective supervisor in m field." - Boun Ouk, custodial supervisor
My Name is Jess Baidwan. And I work as the Division Head for Custodial Services for the Southern Ute Indian Tribe in South Western Colorado.
I have been in the cleaning industry as a Business Owner, as a Project Manager and as a Department Manager for more than 14 years.
I learned about CMI Train the Trainer event thru the CMM magazine, which I read regularly. I was excited to see CMI join the ISSA family since I am I.C.E. certified for CIMS from the ISSA.
The Train the Trainer event was especially valuable to me because the curriculum you need to train your front end workers is there. You don’t need to start from scratch, they have the best practices laid out for you. No need to reinvent the wheel: this is a turn-key, duplicable process.
It was a pleasure to be able to get to know others from around the country and see the similarities and the differences in our programs and brainstorm ways to improve and to assist one another.
Basic and Advanced Training will start for my team this Quarter - and I know the team will benefit from it.
My formal education is in Communications and Public Relations, I have been a trainer in one capacity or another for more than 25 years, I currently am a part time instructor at a vocational school in the state of Colorado, with that said;
Let me just say that - If you are interested, book a spot and come with an open mind and ready to share! You will have your experience and perspective and this will be valuable to the others present, I promise. Well worth the cost of admission, this training exceeded my expectations…I went home prepared, I am confident that you will be as well. " Jess Baidwan, division head for custodial services with the Southern Ute Indian Tribe
"The Train the Trainer class was awesome. I've been in this business for several decades, and thought I had a pretty good handle on the industry. This class opened my eyes. Marion Ivey is a great teacher … always upbeat and interesting to listen to." Michael Wiese, facility manager for All Star Facilities