Train the Trainer Seattle Washington, Aug.6-8, 2014
Train the Trainer is structured to help train and certify cleaning professionals so they can successfully implement training for their operation. It is a great way to begin effective and high-quality training.
- This three day course includes:
- All of the tools & skills needed to develop a successful training & certification program for your organization.
- Offers front-line custodial training and independent third-party certification.
- Teaches custodial best practices, while minimizing environmental impact.
- Improves staff efficiency and productivity.
William R. Griffin is the instructor. Bill is the president of the International Custodial advisors Network Inc.(ICAN) a non-profit association comprised of industry consultants with a wide range of expertise in building management. Bill has over 30 years in the industry as a cleaner, consultant and educator.
Hotel Accommodations and more information available by contacting Brant Insero at 518.640.9161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be given.