Supervisor's Guide to Custodial & Building Maintenance Operations Vol I
Chapter topics cover:
- How to design an effective cleaning department
- How to work under budget pressure
- How to hire productive workers
- How to evaluate your staff
- How to increase employee morale
- How to supervise custodial managers
- How to deal with unionized workers
- How to discipline problem personnel
- How to fire employees
You'll learn to get the most out of your employees - increasing both productivity and worker morale.
Valuable information on improving efficiency through organization, communication, motivation and leadership.
Author Ed Feldman is a recognized facilities consulting and training expert with over 30 years experience in facilities management.