- Train the Trainer
- Custodial Training
- Professional Development
- About Us
Supervisor & Management Boot Camp Albany NY
How to Develop Leadership Qualities in the building services field
- Attitude, motivation, personality types
- Leadership skills, team building activities
- Designing an effective department
- Implementation at your organization
- Dealing with difficult employees
Technical Skills Applicable to the Workplace
- Managing supplies, chemicals and equipment
- Processes, procedures and management controls
- Using technology to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Organizing cleaning assignments for maximum productivity.
- Time Standards, production rates and work loading.
Building Services Operation
- Recruiting and defining the employees with the best fit.
- Hiring, managing employees (both union and non)
- Quality assurance, quality control, testing and prevention
- Staffing, how to schedule and monitor daily/routine, periodic restorative tasks
- TQM/Six Sigman/Continuous Process Improvement
Optional Certification Exam after Training Class ($64.99value)
For more information contact Brant Insero, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-982-3485
If you are interested in registering click here.