- Train the Trainer
- Custodial Training
- Professional Development
- About Us
1. Of the following, which type of battery has been used in professional cleaning equipment for the longest amount of time?
2. Of the following, which type of battery typically requires the least amount of maintenance?
3. Which of the following is most similar to the type of battery found in an automobile?
4. Which of the following batteries do not need to be filled with water?
5. According to a recent survey, what is the biggest benefit of battery-powered floor care machines?
6. According to a recent survey, what is the biggest concern about battery-powered floor care machines?
7. How do the batteries in floor care equipment compare to a decade ago?
8. True or false: In most cases, the battery should not be fully discharged before needing a charge.
9. True or false: When using a machine with a deep-cycle battery, the battery should be left in the machine if it is not to be used for a week or more.
10. Some manufacturers now install “low-battery cut-off systems.” These perform which of the following functions?
How did you do? Leave a comment below and compare your results with those of your colleagues.